Thursday, November 7, 2013
3-D Thursday More Reindeer treat holders
Have you ever had so much fun with something it is hard to stop? Well, Linda and I have had so much fun creating little treat holders it seems we don't want to stop. This is one of the latest creations.
1. Cut brown card stock to measure 7 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches. Score it at 1/2. 3 1/4,4 1/4, 7 inches.
2. Fold on score lines. The top and bottom folds will be at the top of the treat holder.
3. Use the following punches to make the reindeer
Leaf from bird punch for the antlers
1/2 punch for nose and white of the eye
Small punch ( I call mine the school punch because I used it a lot when I was teaching.
3. Place the dum dum on the inside with some glue dots on the bottom. Attach sticky strip to each of the 1/2 inch folds to hold the top together.
4. Final touch, tie a red ribbon around the top of the dum dum stick and your treat is finished.
Wonder what we will come up with next/