Sunday, November 10, 2013

Simple Sunday-Freshly Made sketch Doily



     I thought the sketch this week was kind of strange.  The piece that goes from one side to the other had a break in it.  Me, I like things completed so it looks a little odd.  But, to stretch myself I went with the look anyway.

1. I knew I wanted to use the doily for the focal point. 

2. I decided a bit of Coastal Cabana underneath would look good as would the In-Color Boutique Details.

3. For the strip I decided on Winter Frost designer paper but to give it a more frilly look, I placed the Ruffle stretch trim on either side of the paper. 

4. Something seemed to be missing so I added some of the tiny pearls in the center area of the design. 

 I am happy with my card even though I keep wanting to add a bit more paper to the strip.

  What would your card look like using this sketch?

No comments:

Post a Comment