Monday, November 4, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday-My Digital Studio birthday card

The first page of the card.  I thought the spatter made it look like fall.

    Who do you send cards to?  I send them to my customers, family members, and quilt guild members.  That is a lot of cards each month.  I have a perpetual calendar that I refer to that helps me make sure I get cards out on time.  Some of the cards I send out I make in My Digital Studio.  They are quick, fun and I still have a chance to be creative. This is the card I am sending out this month.  Here is why I like to use MDS

1. I make the 1st and 3rd page of the card the same, likewise the 2nd and 4th page.

This is the second page and has a place where I can write a message.
2. I have SU print off the cards, saves me ink and especially now when there is a sale on printing services.

3. I cut the cards in half when I get the cards back from the printing service, and then have double cards for the original price.

  There are all kinds of tutorials at  www.mydigitalstudio.com that help you figure out what to do with some of the tools.  And MDS is only $19.95 instead of the $79.95 it was when I purchased it.  You can even try it out one month for free.  Can't get a better offer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment