Friday, November 15, 2013

Fix it Friday-A card that looks like a present



     I found a card similar to this on the internet somewhere.  It was a square card, so I fixed it up to be a regular sized card. 
 
1. I changed the size of the squares to rectangles.

2. Instead of Season of Style designer paper that was on the sample I looked at, I used the polka dot paper from the Brights designer paper stack.

3. I wanted a saying on the card so I used the Thinlits Expressions merry. It is so easy to make minor changes to a card you like to accommodate you needs and likes.

This is a simple card that will be featured in my All About Christmas cards class today and tomorrow. 

 If you love the Gift Bow die I used on this card, it is on sale this week until the end of the day Monday.  I would be glad to order it for you.

How would you change my design to make it your own?


No comments:

Post a Comment