Monday, November 18, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday-Freshly Made Sketch



     No matter how hard I tried this morning, I could not get to the part of my blog that allows me to make entries.  GRRR!!! computers can be so wonderful and such a headache.  Anyhow this is the card I made for this week's sketch.

  I tried to think out of the box using this plain sketch.  Can you see the changes I made?

1. I switched the direction of the sketch.

2. Instead of using a rectangular piece of card stock, I used the chevron punch pieces for the outside pieces.

3. For the center piece I used my leaf cluster.

What do you think of my ideas?  I just know this would have been one of the chosen cards, but my computer problem kept me from submitting it on time.  There is always next week, Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment