Saturday, November 9, 2013

Scrappin Saturday-Fall Layout


  It seems I can not get enough of the Sweater Weather designer paper.  I decided to use it for the second layout we did in October in Scrapbook Your Life class.  The strips and squares were a great way to use some of the smaller pieces I had.  The leaves were cut out using the Autumn Accents big shot die.


  Once everyone sorted the leaves out by color they used the Grateful Grunge stamp set to add some depth to the leaves and background paper.


  I found some great pictures of a camping trip Sam and I took to the Red River Gorge for these pages.  I am proud of myself that I am keeping up with my scrapbookers and completing each page as I make it.

The view after a half hour hike.
 
 
We were surrounded by beautiful trees just starting to turn color.



No comments:

Post a Comment