Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Wow-File Folder cards



     Don't you love finding more than one use for a tool you have on hand?  Well, I love my envelope punch board, and use it a lot for making envelopes. but heard that you could make cards with the same tool. Here is a link with a great tutorial on making a card similar to this one.

1. I used Pool Party card stock to make the file folder card base.

2. I embossed the front using the Northern Flurry embossing folder.

3. I created the snowman using Snow Day stamp from My Digital studio and printed it on my home printer on Whisper White card stock.

4. Last step was to use the Festive Flurry framelits, the largest snowflake to make the accent piece.  The card is held together with Pool Party ribbon.

Come back tomorrow to see another version of the file folder card that is perfect for an insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment