Saturday, November 2, 2013

Scrappin Saturday-Halloween Layout

I love how one sheet already had Halloween words on it.

     One of the layouts we made in Scrapbook Your Life had to be a Halloween layout since it was October, right.  I wanted to use some of the Witches Brew designer paper, and the Witches Brew washi tape.  Here is the layout I came up with.

It was so easy to add accent pieces with the Witches Brew washi tape.


I had to use the spider web from the Bite Me stamp set.


Now that my pictures are mostly organized I was able to quickly look through them and find pictures of me in costume over the years.  I think they fit into the layout just fine.

Ima Ugly, Scarecrow, and half man half woman for a start.

 


Bag Lady and Tight rope walker for a Mystery Dinner.
    I guess I do like to get a little crazy now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment