Friday, November 22, 2013

Fix it Friday-Hybrid MDS card

 
     I love making cards with MDS, and have tried my hand at making hybrid cards.  This time I took a card that SU had created and just changed up some of the elements of the card.  I changed the background color, the embellishment, and trims.  Once I had the cards back from the SU printer, I trimmed them to 5 1/4 by 4 so they could be the front layer of the card.  Now, what to have my stampers put on the card front.

1. The items needed to be small and easy to produce, so I chose the stamp set A round array.

2. I chose punches that could be used to punch out the stamped items.

3. Finally, I finished off the designs, by adding a tiny pearl to the smallest scalloped piece.

    The inside of the card needed something in order to be able to write a message.  I used a second sheet of my MDS design on the inside to complete the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment