Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Sharing-Super Snail Dana

Dana said she got this idea from a stamping event.  I think pictures would look great in the blocks without letters.


   One of the things we do at the Super Snails downline meeting is show and tell.  You can never get too old for show and tell right!  Well, Dana had quite a few awesome items to share with us.  She made several for a craft fair.  Can't say which one I like the best.

I wonder how many butterflies there are on this picture.

   As soon as Dana pulled this one out it got Oohs and Aahs from all of us.

Just designer paper folded in half.

  I couldn't believe how simple it sounded to make this outstanding wreath.  I can see a new seasonal wreath with this same design. 

   I hope you will be inspired by Dana as much as I was.

1 comment: