Sunday, June 1, 2014

In Color Challenge card FMS #138


    What do you do when your brain does not come up with a great idea?  I go to a couple of my favorite challenge sites,  my favorite one of which is called Freshly Made Sketches.  This card meets three purposes.

1. I created it for Freshly Made Sketches challenge number 138.



2. I can use the card for my downline challenge for June.  I gave each downline member a small piece of each one of the new in colors and they were to make a card using at least a tiny bit of each in-color on the card.

3. This is another way to showcase the new in-colors for the new catalog which premiers.......Tomorrow!  Can't wait.

  So, what did I use for this card

Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake ink and card stock

Petite Petal, banner, and Bird builder punches

Banner Framelit

Starburst and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets

Linen Thread

Candy Dots

   What card would you make using sketch #138?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the little spray of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete