Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Template Tuesday-Friday Mashup



     The little octopus in this stamp set makes me smile.  How about you?  Sea Street was one of the stamp sets that we could pre-order and I thought to myself...why not.  Tuesdays, will be a day that I follow a template.  I looked around and found a different kind of a template that I thought I would enjoy.  This is called Friday Mashup.  They offer two challenges and if you choose you can mashup the challenges and use both on one card. That's what I decided would be fun to try and do.

Challenge:  Use different colors of designer paper on your card, or follow the template below, or do both. 
  

Supplies used:
Sea Street and Remembering Your Birthday stamp sets
Whisper White and Night of Navy card stock
Maritime Designer paper
Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon

  For a girl who really is not into red, white, and blue colors on cards I really like how this turned out.  How would you like to get this card for your birthday?

2 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome! It is a perfect masculine card! Great job at showcasing all the new DSP!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! You used this set wonderfully! I preordered it and still haven't inked it up but this card is inspiring me to pull it out!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete