Monday, June 23, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday- Downline in-color challenge


My creation

   Who doesn't love a challenge?  Each month I give my downline a challenge that helps encourage their creativity.  This past month the challenge was to use at least a little bit of each one of the new in-colors.  I loved how each card looked so different.

  I love the centerpiece on Nan's card and the brightness of the centerpiece.  She thought her card looked dull, but I thought it was stunning.


   Linda doesn't usually do our challenges, thinks she can't do a good enough job, but this is adorable.  She incorporated ink, designer paper and cardstock to get all her colors.


  Dana stamped the Six Sided Sampler images on the card stock with Versa Mark and then punched the hexagons out with the matching punch.  I like the emphasis on the colors.



   Amanda W used the flower we had colored from our previous meeting as her focal point and then created the background using the in colors.  I love how these colors work with so many other colors.


  Amanda F used the chevron punch and was able to show case some of the colors through the punched out shapes.  Love the creativity of that.

  What would your card look like if you tried to use a sample of each one of the new in-colors.  Don't have them yet, then contact me at my website www.sushi.stampinup.net, or my email sue.scheets@gmail.com or through this blog and I will be glad to help you out.




No comments:

Post a Comment