Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stamping at Knollwood part 2


  I had several leftover card kits from my Congratulations Fill Your card box class and decided to alter the card so the ladies from Knollwood would be able to make them.


1. The ladies like to make birthday cards, so I first changed the sentiment and made it something that could be attached to the card.

2. Instead of using the Banners Framelits, I had each lady cut the v at the bottom of the banner.

3. Buttons make the card bulkier and then cost more to mail so instead of a button I punched out a tiny flower out of a piece of the designer paper. 

   When I first went to Knollwood several years ago, I had the ladies do everything .  I quickly learned that I needed to adapt what I had the ladies do to allow each person to have some success and decision in what the card would look like. 
   I love going to Knollwood and working with the Seniors.  They are so grateful, and have such a great time it can totally turn around my mood of the day.  The extra plus is, I feel like I am with my mom again.  She did love so much to be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment