Saturday, June 14, 2014

Scrappin' Saturday-Project Life at the Library


   Have you heard about Project Life?  It is way to scrapbook for those who want lots of pictures in an album but don't have either the desire, money,  nor the time to put lots of time and supplies into a scrapbook page.  I like the idea for some of my pictures and decided to try it out with my Stampin in the Stacks ladies.  We met in February to make cards.  Two of the ladies had never made a card before but turned out to be very creative.  I took pictures of each person's card, and the group and made a page layout in about 10 minutes.  I think I have several other pictures I can scrap in this manner.

Here is what I like about the Project Life materials.
1.  Pictures just slide into pockets that have a side opening. You can round the corners of the pictures to give them a special look.

 

2. You can choose journaling cards that are designed to fit in two different directions and use them to tell the story of the pictures.


3. You can add dates and other items to your pictures and journaling cards to help tell the story.

  I think I am going to print off some pictures of my other stamping events and include them in a scrapbook of stamping adventures.  What would you scrapbook if you had pages like this?

  Want more information on Project Life, then check out this video from Becky Higgens the creator who is also collaborating with SU to promote Project Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment