Monday, June 30, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday- Ronald McDonald Convention Swap

 
Submitted to the Card Concept as a Clean and Layered card
 

     Do you know what a swap is?  When I go to any Stampin'Up! event, I take card fronts and trade them with other demonstrators. And that is called swapping. Since I do not like making a lot of the same card fronts, I usually make 20 of each design to keep the process enjoyable. I love coming home with lots of new ideas.
   This card uses the current Ronald McDonald stamp set called Flamingo Lingo.  I love the versatility of this stamp set, baby card, breast cancer awareness, or a congratulation card are some ideas that I can think of right now. For what occasion would you use this card?
   Each year SU designs an exclusive one year only stamp set for the McDonald House.  $3 from the sale of the stamp set is then sent on each quarter to the house.  My first year of being a demonstrator was the first year that SU developed this partnership.  And in that time we have donated over $1,000,000 to this special charity.  The current McDonald stamp set is always on my first order of the year.

New Supplies used:

Flamingo Lingo stamp set
Delicate Dots embossing folder

Returning supplies used:

Starberry Slush,  Crisp Cantalope , Smoky Slate ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Bitty Banners framelits
Scalloped Oval, and Petite Petals punches
Rhinestones

   The visitors to my new catalog open house were able to create this card for their own use.

  

1 comment:

  1. Super cute..love the colors and all the little details. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete