What makes a card simple? I usually try to make a simple card in just 15 minutes or less. Let's see if this card really is simple.
1. Cut the layers of card stock and designer paper- 5 minutes especially if you already know the size of the papers.
2. Punch out the butterfly 30 seconds
3. Stamp the saying in versa mark 30 seconds
4. Emboss the saying with gold embossing powder 1 minute
5. Punch out the embossed saying 30 seconds
Layer the card and you are finished in less than 10 minutes. So, according to my definition of a simple card this qualifies. What is your definition of a simple card?
I made my card using this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I like trying out challenges- they get my creativity going. Do you try any challenges? If so which ones?
Whisper White and Brushed Gold card stock
Gold Fancy Foil designer vellum
Gold baker's twine
gold embossing powder
Elegant Butterflu punch
Really Good Greetings stamp set
Lots of supplies but simple to make.