Monday, June 16, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday-Red White and Blue Challenge fromPals Paper Arts



    
Yes, I am making another red, white, and blue card!  I used to avoid making anything using these colors, not because I was not patriotic, but just because I did not like the combination.  I guess in my old age I have changed my mind.



I thought I would try a challenge I have never tried before so I went to Pals Paper Arts to see what the challenge was that ends on Tuesday.  I decided I could make something with red, white, blue.  In case you read my blog yesterday this also meets my criteria for a simple card.

Supplies used;
Be the Star stamp set NEW
Stars Framelits NEW
Work of Art stamp set NEW

Whisper white card stock
Night of Navy and Real Red ink

What would your red, white, and blue card look like?

3 comments:

  1. I love your design and I too have struggled with Red, White & Blue and I'm not sure why. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a FABULOUS job of using these colors. So CAS! Waiting for my back ordered Work of Art! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card-the detail in the star stamps is so cool.

    ReplyDelete