Monday, June 9, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday- clean and simple card challenge

The card concept 11 Clean and Simple

   Don't you love the simple look of this card?  I have decided to organize my blogging a little better.  So, I am going back to my daily posting categories.  Check out my blogs this week for the daily category.
   Miscellaneous Monday will be whatever I want it to be.  Today I am trying to stretch myself and be a part of some challenges.  I love the challenges mentioned on The Card Concept.  As a part of the challenge suggested each week, you make your card in the style of your choice.  This week I chose the style of clean and simple.


  Supplies used;
      Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
      Memento Black ink pad
      Basic Grey and Whisper White card stock
      Basic Grey, Smokey Slate markers
      Something to Say stamp set

  What would your card look like if you used these colors?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment