Thursday, July 13, 2017

5 Favorites-Bike Ride

 One of the great things about attending a Stampin'Up! event is prize patrol.  It seems like any more every attendee gets to be a recipient of prize patrol.  When I was first a demonstrator staff members threw balls out into the audience for the prizes and if you were not tall or good at catching a ball you were out of luck.  It was a bit crazy.

  When I went to Minneapolis in April Bide Ride was the stamp set I was given through prize patrol. I wasn't too sure how easy it would be to stamp the bike with all the different parts.  But it is very easy.  This is a photopolymer stamp set and you can easily look through the stamps to be able to place them in the proper spot.

  There is a basket that can be placed on the bike to hold, books, apples, flowers, and this cute little dog. I know I will have lots of fun using this set.

 Tomorrow's stamp set is Oh So Eclectic and will end my week of favorites.  Now, I am not saying I don't like anything else in the catalog.  So keep on checking back to see which sets I will be featuring in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment