Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Oh So Eclectic- Wednesday Wow


  Look at the background of this card.  Isn't that a WOW!  I found a card like this posted by Krista Thomas on Pinterest.  I was wondering how on earth she embossed with a thinlit.  Instead I found out that she just cut out several of the same thinlit shape and glued them to the background of the card.  That was a real WOW for me.

Check out the colors of the flowers.  Notice how they are darker on the outside edge than the inside.  I was also wondering how I would do that ....Did I need to use two colors, or stamp off then stamp on.  Well, the stamp is created so that it looks like 2 separate colors.  Love it.

Come back tomorrow to see a card I made using a technique that was posted on the ssinkspiration challenge blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment