Friday, July 7, 2017

New Catalog Premier- Adhesive sheets

  Do you remember these adhesive sheets?  For some reason I had saved them from several years ago and was able to use them on this card.  I use something very similar when I sew.

1. The first step is to cut the sheet the size of your cardstock.

2. Take off one layer of the adhesive sheet and attach it to the wrong side of your cardstock.

3. Lay your thinlit on top of the cardstock and cut out the thinlit.

4. Remove the opposite layer of the adhesive sheet and your butterfly will have adhesive all over the back.  Attach to your card.

5. If you make a mistake as I did the other day and find the adhesive on the top of the card then just add some dazzling diamonds and the adhesive will no longer be sticky.  Attach the item to your card front with the fine tip glue pen and you will be in great shape.

Come back next week to see samples of my 5 favorite items from the new catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment