Wednesday, July 5, 2017

New Catalog Premier-Colorful Seasons stamp set

 

    When I was planning my New Catalog Premier I listed some new things I wanted to share with the stampers attending.

1. I wanted them to see the Color Theory designer paper stack.

2. I wanted them to look at the Colorful Seasons stamp set and matching thinlits.

3. Finally, I wanted them to be able to use the Glitter Enamel dots.

This card fulfilled my wishes.

If you live near Jacksonville, Illinois contact me and I will send you information about the Premier.

Tomorrow I will be sharing a card that stampers will make using our new embossing paste.  If you are curious about the paste, check out my postings from last week.  I featured several cards I made with the stencils that are meant to be used with the paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment