Monday, July 31, 2017

Carols of Christmas-Miscellaneous Monday

  Do you love Christmas as much as I do?  I have a Christmas Through the Year card class each month.  I create one design and the stampers who attend the class make 3 cards from that design.  When the year is over they have 36 hand made Christmas cards to send to friends and family.  Fun!
  This set called Carols of Christmas is from the new soon to be active Holiday Catalog.  The great thing about this set is that it can be ordered in August.  This is a great way to get started on making your Christmas cards, and for me a great way to get a new design into the hands of my stampers.
  We made this card at one of my Butterfly Friends meetings with Robin.  I love all the parts of the bundle that are used in this card.  Tomorrow I will show you how I created a stencil from the framelits that match this set and used it in another great Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment