Friday, July 21, 2017

Scrapbook Week-Lift Me Up

  If you guess Lift Me Up and the matching designer paper as the items I would feature today, then you were correct.  Isn't this layout a great way to use designer paper that coordinates.  I forget but I think I got my inspiration for this layout from Pinterest.  That is one place I love to go for ideas.

The open work balloon is one of my favorites in the stamp set.  Whatever you place behind it looks great.  I featured this stamp set in one of posts a few months ago.

The stamped balloons are easy to use since they can be cut out with one of the matching thinlits that go with this set.  And the clouds can be used with a lot of different cards.  I was definitely pleased to see this set continue on in our new catalog.

By the time you read this entry I will have returned from my family reunion and be ready for my New Catalog Premier. Thanks for looking at my blog.  Come back next week where I will be featuring one stamp set for the entire week.  I think the set will be the Daisy stamp, designer paper, and matching punch.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment