Thursday, July 20, 2017

Scrapbook Week-Everything Old

  The Designer paper is retired and the thinlit is retired but this layout can easily be replaced with new product.  

I see the new Daisy Punch could easily be made to replace the flowers on this layout.

What about the designer paper that goes with the Daisy punch called Delightful Daisy.  Hmm, I think I have a great idea for my July or August layout.

Using a template for a scrapbook layout can make coming up with original ideas easier than you might think.  If you are a scrapbooker, where do you go for your ideas?

My last layout for this week uses a favorite stamp set from the Occasions catalog, and some favorite designer paper from the Sale a Bration catalog.  Can you guess what they might be?  Come back tomorrow to see if you guessed correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment