Wednesday, July 12, 2017

5 Favorites-In the City

      This stamp set just jumped out at me when I looked at the hostess sets.  It has houses, cars, roadway, churches, airplanes, flowers, trees and almost anything you can imagine.  

   Hostess sets are only available to someone who hosts a party.  They are usually priced a lot lower than the regular stamps in the catalog and can be purchased with hostess points.

  The stamps are photopolymer so I was able to line up the houses and trees on a long block and stamp them at the same time.  To color in the houses, trees and ground I used my watercolor pencils.  I had almost forgotten about them in my excitement about the embossing paste. 

   Do you know how I made the clouds?  I used the cloud stencil that comes with the Pattern Party Decorative masks and colored it in with my colored pencils.  I used an aqua painter to smooth out the coloring lines and regular card stock for my stamping.

  My prize patrol stamp is featured tomorrow, come back to see which stamp set I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment