Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Oh So Eclectic-Technique Tuesday

  Back from a wonderful time in Maine.  I checked the Stampin'Up! site and noticed that the Daisy Punch is still unorderable, so I decided to feature a different stamp set this week.  Another favorite....Oh So Eclectic.

The technique I want to feature this week is on this card.  Look at the background.  If you did not know better wouldn't you think this was designer paper.  Well, Robin, my upline created her own designer paper by using a variety of the stamps in the set.  I love this idea.  I received this as a swap for the Butterfly Friends swap a couple of months ago.

Did you know if you join my team you will also be a member of the Butterfly Friends team.  I meet monthly with my team, but we also meet monthly with the bigger team.  Any time I can get new ideas, I love it.  So, I try to attend the team meeting whenever I can.

Joining my team is pretty sweet till the end of July.  Why?

1. You get the starter kit valued at $125 for just $99.

2. You also get a Getting started kit valued at $50.

3. In addition you receive a Christmas set from the not yet revealed Holiday catalog.

It is a great deal that is one of the best I have heard on in a while.
Contact me above if you are interested in joining my team.  I would love to make you a part of the Super Snails.

Tomorrow I will be posting a WOW card that I found on Pinterest and CASED.

No comments:

Post a Comment