Friday, July 14, 2017

5 Favorites-Oh So Eclectic

  What I love about this card I found on Pinterest posted by BJ Peters.  I like a lot of the cards she posts so am providing you a link to her blog since you might like them too.

1. First off I love the color Lemon Lime Twist

2. Secondly, I love the embossing folder called Layered Leaves.  It is one of the thicker folders that comes out with a very layered image.

3. Finally, I love the stamp set, the images, the matching thinlits and of course the matching designer paper.  

Thanks BJ for a great card design.

This ends my week of favorites.  Next week I will be returning from a great adventure in Maine with my family.  I will feature my latest scrapbook layouts so come back and see what I made using old and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment