Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oh So Eclectic- Template Thursday

  I was looking through some of the Challenge sites I like and decided to follow the one called ssinkspiration.blogspot.com  The challenge they have for this week is a technique challenge. This site is interesting because their challenges change each week.

1st Monday Color challenge
2nd Monday sketch challenge
3rd Monday inkspiration
4th Monday a technique

This week's technique


I created my background and then turned it into the card seen above. It was great fun and I decided it should be the technique I use for my club members in august.

Why don't you try it out for yourself and let me know what you think?

It will be Friday already tomorrow.  I will be showing you how I took a card that uses a retired stamp set and changed it to use only current supplies.





No comments:

Post a Comment