Thursday, April 8, 2021

Step it Up Thursday-Snail Mail Suite


Today is Step it Up Thursday.  I know I've said it before but I think it is so much fun to take a simple card and step it up.  So here are my examples.


Card one is my simple card that I made on Monday from this week's template.


Can you see how I changed and stepped up this card.

1 Added one more center strip.
2.Rounded the corners of my center card stock.
3. Added a vellum shape.
3. Added 2 more mushrooms to the center.
4. Cut out the saying and popped it up.



Now for my really stepped up card.

1. Stamped, embossed and scored the image in the center,
2. Add 2 more conversation cut outs.
3 Added 3 little resin hearts on the lower corn.

Did you try this on your own?  How did you step up your card, or how would you have stepped up mine?


 

Product List

Check out my video where I share how to put the second card together.

Come back tomorrow to learn how to put the card of the week together.  Join me at 10:30 for Facebook Live or at 6:30 on Zoom.

Tll then, Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment