Monday, April 26, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-So Cool Paper Pumpkin


It is time for a new template and simple card.  Are you ready?

This is the template for the week.  I love the idea of the curvy line.  This will be fun.


For my simple card I made it really simple. 

1. I cut apart one of the envelopes in the paper pumpkin kit and cut a wavy line in my cut out piece. 

2. I cut one of the cards in the kit in half and used the popsicle as my shape.

3. Finally, I used one of the tags to stamp on the saying.  

4. I used a strip from the envelope for my inside and for my envelope.

Now, for the fun of figuring out how to step it up for Thursday.


These next simple cards are ones I made for the ladies that live at the assisted living in town. I was so glad when the activity director contacted me about coming back and having monthly classes once again.  I have been fully vaccinated and so have the ladies.  I still wore my mask.




Product List

Come back tomorrow to get the cutting instructions for the card of the week, I am pretty sure it is card 57.
Till then,
Happy stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment