Wednesday, April 14, 2021

What is it Wednesday-gold laser-cut specialty paper








Today  is What is it Wednesday.  I let you know each Wednesday about an item in the catalog you might have overlooked. Today I am focusing on the Forever Gold Laser-Cut specialty paper in the annual catalog.  It can be found on the bottom of page 152.  It is a retiring item, and is on sale for $12 until supplies last.

In addition the the laser cut paper, I chose the Artistry Blooms designer paper.

First I  I used 1 sheet of each design.

2. Next I took one of each of the sheets of designs from the laser cut paper.

3. I used the embree side of the designer paper and matched the items up to my liking.

Finally, I added a tiny strip of the designer paper that I will place my saying on.

Here is a picture of some of the cards.  If you watch the video you can see a more detailed version.







 

Product List

Tomorrow I will be showing you how to step up the Card I created on Monday.  Come back and check it out.  

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment