Thursday, April 29, 2021

Step it Up Thursday using the April paper pumpkin kit

One of my favorite things to do is try and figure out how to step up a card.


This is the template of the week.  Very simple and a great way to make a simple card.


I used a cut up envelope from the So Cool paper pumpkin kit to make my curvy shape.  My any kind of shape is the popsicle from the kit.  I did cut the popsicle in half and added it to a card base.


Here's how I stepped up my simple card from Monday.

1. I added a background from the Ice Cream Corner designer paper.
2. I popped up the popsicle using dimensionals.
3. I made some loops with the twine.
4. I popped up the saying.


 Can you tell how I popped the card up even more?

1. I tied the twine around the popsicle.
2. I used the stamparatus to stamp one saying over and over for background.
3. I added a silver medallion on the back of the saying.




Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

I wonder how you would have stepped your card.  Share.

Tomorrow, I will be making the card of the week with you.  Make sure you have all your supplies ready and come back at 10:30 or Zoom at 6:30 and make your card with me.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment