Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-One inch strip #4 card 55

Here are the cutting instructions for the card of the week.
1. Card base 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4.25
2. Next layer 5.25 x 4 (optional)
3. Contrasting card stock cut 2.25 x 2.25
4. Four 1-inch squares of designer paper any combination
5. Ribbon
6. Saying and accesories




For my first example, I embossed the second layer with the New World embossing folder.
I used all other elements from the December paper pumpkin kit.


My next sample was created using the Butterfly Bijou designer paper.  The cute butterflies were cut out with the dies from the Butterfly Brilliance bundle. I left the saying for later when I have a special occasion that needs this card.

 

Product List

Be sure and come back tomorrow to learn several techniques that can be used with vellum card stock.

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment