Monday, April 12, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Snail Mail Suite


Here we are again with Make is Simple Monday and a new card template.



It looks pretty simple to me how about you?


And here is how I made my simple card using supplies from the Snail Mail suite of the month.

Are you wondering where I got the stamp for the saying You've got mail?



This is what the stamp set looks like when you open up the case.


Since I just wanted the saying, I carefully cut it from the rest of the stamp.  Now I can use it separately or together.  Consider cutting apart any other stamps you might have with two parts.


Product List

Isn't this a simple template?  Try it yourself and share your creation.

Come back tomorrow for the cutting instructions for the card of the week.  Card # 56

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment