Thursday, April 15, 2021

Step it up Thursday-Snail Mail Suite

Have you ever tried to take a simple card you made and step it up? That is what I have done today.


This is the simple template for the week and



this is the simple card I made using the Snail Mail designer paper.


For my first step it up I........

1. added gray card stock behind each strip and the rectangle at the top.
2. I popped up the snail and punched out the saying.
                                  
                                                   

For my final step up, I........
1. Added a third layer.
2. Popped up the presents and snail and added some arrows.

Another fun day of stepped up cards.


Product List

Come back tomorrow and make an easy swing card with me either with a Facebook Live at 10:30 or at 6:30 for a zoom meeting.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment