Wednesday, April 28, 2021

What is it Wednesday-So Cool paper pumpkin kit


Have you gotten the So Cool paper pumpkin kit yet?
I like to make 1 card of each sample, and then create some of my own.


After I punched out the silver medallions, I looked at what was left over and added some cut outs from the designer paper in each window.


This is a simple card I made from the template of the week.  Thursday I will be stepping this card up a couple of times.


I stamped the saying in several of the colors that were featured in this set and then added the stickers and some twine that is included in the kit.



These two cards are made using the card of the week as my sample.  I think this will be for my grandson's 16th birthday.


Here is another frame leftover from punching out the silver rectangles.


This is the card I made from the video showing how to create this saying with my Stamparatus.

 

Product List

Have you tried making the cards in your kit?  Do you wish you had signed up for this kit? Click on the link a the top of the page and join this fun monthly subscription kit.

Come back tomorrow when I will step up the simple card I made on Monday.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment