Friday, April 9, 2021

Put it together Friday-One inch strip card #6

Can you believe it is already Friday?  It is time to put together the card of the week.This is the last in the series of 1 inch strip cards inspired by Jackie Bohluis.  And this is card number 55.



For this first card I used the designer paper and the stamps from the Snail Mail Suite which is the suite of the month.


My next card uses parts of the Paper Pumpkin kit for March.



In case you missed seeing this card on Tuesday I used the Butterfly Brilliance collection to make it.


For this last card I used the December paper pumpkin kit. 

With 1 inch strips to make your cards you can go on and on because they are so quick and easy. Ill consider any of these 1 inch strip templates any time I need to make a quick card.


Product List

Hope you had fun this week.  I know I had fun stamping and cleaning my stamping room while it was raining outside.  What did you do? Have a great weekend with hopefully some sun.

Come back on Monday to see a template to make a simple card.
Till then,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment