Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Pop Up Swing card



Are you ready to collect your ingredients to make the card of the week.
The card is called the Pop Up Swing card and is inspired by my upline Robin.  Her blog is called 
Really Robin stamps. Check it out.


Here are the cutting instructions.

1. Base 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4.25

2. Neutral layer 5 x 8 scored at 2,4,6, inches

3. Designer paper cut at 5.25 x 4

4. 2 strips of Designer paper cut at 1 .75 x 4.75

5. 2 shape dies that are close together in size.

6. Using the smaller of the two dies, cut a shape from coordinating card stock.

7. Sayings and Embellishments


 For my first card I used parts from the April paper pumpkin kit called So Cool.

I will share my other cards on Friday when I share how to put this fun card together.




Get your supplies ready and make your card with me on Friday at 10:30 for a Facebook Live or at 6:30 for a Zoom meeting.

Now, tomorrow for What is it Wednesday I will be showing you all the April Paper Pumpkin kit and talking about the May kit and the special offer.

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment