Friday, April 30, 2021

Put it together Friday- Pop Up Swing card Card 58

Are you ready to put together a pop up swing card.  The video below with show you how.  Here are the cards I made following those instructions. 


                                        

                                     

This first card was created using the April So Cool paper pumpkin kit.  I love using my kit to create the simple card of the week, the card of the week, and step up the simple card two times.
                                                   

                                                      



                                        

This next card I made used the Forever Greenery designer paper and dies.  The saying came from the So Cool paper pumpkin kit.


Product List

That sure was a fun card to make.  Ill be adding that to my list of favorites.

Monday will be a day full of lots of info

My new online class
My new suite of the month
My new simple card template.

So, have a great weekend and come back Monday for all the latest ideas from Sushi.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment