Monday, May 3, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Flowering Cactus


I hope you all had a great weekend.  Are you ready for a new template and a new simple card?



Here is our template for the week.  Looks pretty simple to me.  It will be fun to figure out how to step it up.


This week I chose to use one of the stamp sets of the month.  This one is called Flowering Cactus.  I will be making all my cards this week using the stamps, dies, and designer paper.


I used 3/4 inch strips of 3 different designer papers to make my strips.  Of course, I needed a saying.  So I cut out one of the dies using Mint Macaron card stock and stamped the saying in the middle.  It does not get any simpler than that.


Product List

Are you excited about the new catalog?  It starts tomorrow and I can't wait.

Tomorrow, I will be sharing the cutting out instructions for the card of the week.  Card #59.
Come back and get your supplies ready.

Don't forget to follow, like,  share this page ,and even comment.. I will answer your comment and send you a card from the day you comment.

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment