Wednesday, May 26, 2021

What is it Wednesday-Batter Up paper pumpkin week

What is it Wednesday?  Exploring the May paper pumpkin kit, Batter Up.

These first 3 cards were made exactly like the instructions showed me how to make them.







Once I made those 3 cards, then I had to get my creative juices flowing.  This next card was made using the template of the week.



I cut up some of the card fronts and the envelope flap to make this card.


When I first opened up my kit and saw the baseball bats, I immediately saw the work HI. Thus this card is the result.



For this next card I used last week's card of the week,the Lattice card.


For my final card so far, I recreated the club card of the week.  It is called the Double Z card.  It was fun to make.  Lots of steps, but easy to do if you take your time.


This is the cover after the card is tied up.  It will fit into a standard envelope.


The right side of the card looks like this and read 
YOU ARE THE GREATEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME


The left side reads
ALL STAR FRIEND YOU'RE IN A LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN


And this is what the entire card looks like spread out.  I plan to send it to a special friend who happens to like baseball,

I still have more parts and cards  to use for more card ideas.  

Check out this video where I show you what the new directions look like and make the 3 simple cards using the new directions.  Let me know what you think of them.  



 


If you decide to join or rejoin paper pumpkin, be sure and  list my name as your demonstrator if you do not already have one.

Tomorrow is Step it Up Thursday, so come back to see how I step up my two samples from Monday.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment