Monday, May 17, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Nothings Better Than

Wow, the 17th of May already.  Can you believe that May is half way over already.

I have a stamping suite that I focus on every month and I make all my card samples using that suite.  It helps  make me look at the items in the suite in lots of different ways.

BUT I wondered how I would feature all the current sets that are not brand new.  So, I came up with an oldies but goodies week.  The third week of every month I will feature an old set al week long. This week I am featuring 
NOTHING'S BETTER THAN

Today is Monday, the start of a new week and a new template to use to make some cards.



This template is very different in that no curves are allowed.  Think of all the stamps that have curves, flowers, leaves, circles, ovals, and I could go on and on.  So squares, rectangles and triangles were the shapes that came to my mind.


Here is what came to my mind when I thought of those shapes.
Nothing is better than chocolate, and chocolate chip cookies are some of the best.



 

Product List

Tomorrow, I excited to give you the cutting instructions for the card of the week.  It is a card that uses small strips of designer paper.  A great way to use up some of your older deisgner paper.

Till then,
Happy Stamping, make up a simple card of your own,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment