Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Lattice card #60

Rain Rain go away! Little Susie wants to play! We have had and will have almost a week of rain.  Some of it is needed but it really interferes with my desire to take a walk or bike ride every day. At least I can stay inside and do some stamping.

This is the card of the week.  It uses strips of designer paper and is called the Lattice card.

Here is what you need to have cut out and ready to go on Friday when I share how to put the card together.

1. Card Base cut 5.5 x 8.5 and scored at 4.25
2. Cut 1.75 off the front flap of the card after it is folded.
3. Cut white strip 5.25 x 1.5.  Then mark every .75 inches on the long side top and bottom.
4. Cut 2 coordinating colors of designer paper in 12 inch long strips at .75 each. If using 6 x 6 paper then cut a total of 12 inch for each color.
5. Cut designer paper for the front 2.25 x 5.25
6. Coordinating card stock cut one piece 2 3/8 x 5 3/8 for front  and a second at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 for the inside.
7. Cut a neutral piece that is 5.25 x 2.5 for inside
8. Cut a shape that a saying can fit inside and accent pieces.

Lots of pieces but they fit together quite easily.


 Here is my sample.  I used the So Cool paper pumpkin kit for my card.  Can you see how cute the lattice looks on the back layer of the card.



Get your supplies ready and join me on Friday when I will show you how to put this card together.  Facebook Live at 10:30 or Zoom at 6:30  Contact me if you will need the Zoom links.

Tomorrow I will share what it means to be a Super Snail. Check my video at 10:30.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment