Friday, May 14, 2021

Put it together Friday-Pull Tab Flip card


I hope you have your supplies ready to go for the Pull Tab Flip card.  The video below will explain how to put the card together.  Here are the samples that I made.



The outside of the card before you pull the tab.


The outside after you pull the tab and the card pulls out and flips.
I used the Simply Succulent bundle for this card.


The outside before pulling,


 The outside after pulling.  I used the So Cool paper pumpkin kit to make this card.


Its never to late to start on Christmas cards right!


I used the Snowman Season stamp set and some retired designer paper for this card.  When you check out the video below you can see how easy it is to make this fancy fold card.


Product List

I hope you will try your hand at making one of these cards.  They are fun to make and lots of fun to recieve.

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure and come back Monday for a new simple card and template.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment