Monday, May 24, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Batter Up week

Make it Smple Monday is back.  Today I will be using supplies from the May Paper Pumpkin kit called Batter Up.  This is paper pumpkin week, so at least one card  I feature will be using supplies from that kit.  I love doing this.  It helps me think outside the box with the cards I made from the kit.


Here is the template for the week.  It is a great one that allows for a lot of creative interpretation.


Here is the card that I made using the supplies from Batter Up.  I like to cut apart the card fronts and envelopes to give me extra pieces to play with.


I also created a card using the suite I will be featuring in June.  Pansy Petals is going to be a fun suite to feature.  It has great stamps, lots of dies to create the layers of a pansy and designer paper with pansy that can be cut out with the dies.  The extra fun thing about this suite is the colors are some of the new colors.  

 

Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$32.00

Thursday I will be back to step up these cards.  Check back then to see what I do and think about what you might do.

Tomorrow, I will give the cutting instructions for the card of the week.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment