Wednesday, May 12, 2021

What is it Wednesday-Using the Simply Succulent Die

Checkout this great die from the Simply Succulent bundle.  It makes a great stencil.  I tried several different ways to make a stenciled impression after cutting the die out of Basic White card stock.


Technique One


Technique Two

                           Technique Three I used the embossing paste on Basic Black card stock

                                                 

   I colored the embossing paste with Soft Succulent reinker and used Basic White as the background.




 I cut out the stencil from 3 different colors and saved the pieces on a piece of Press and Seal  Then I placed them in their spot on the stencil.  The best way to do this would be to cut everything out with adhesive sheets on the back of the card stock.



Product List

That was so much fun.  I hope that you will try one of these techniques with a fun detailed stencil.

Come back tomorrow to see how I step up the card I made on Monday.
Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment