Friday, May 28, 2021

Put it together Friday-Batter Up Interlocking card

I love how this Batter Up Interlocking card turned out. Can you tell that I used some of the elements from the So Cool paper pumpkin kit on this card?


This next card is the first card I made featuring the Interlocking card.  A fellow Butterfly Friend taught us at our last Zoom meeting.  I had my supplies ready and was able to make the card with Cheryl.  Thanks Cheryl for such great directions and such a fun card to make.


 I used supplies from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley.  This is still available from the January to June mini catalog.I love every part of it. already have the medley you can order the refill which will give you all the supplies except for the stamp and dies.



Product List

What an end to a fun week. Next Monday is almost a new month but I will be starting new things then.
A new suite, a new oldy but goody and a new paper pumpkin kit.

Have a wonderful weekend
Come back Monday for a simple Patriotic card,
Till then,
Happy Stamping, 
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment