Thursday, May 13, 2021

Step it Up Thursday-Simply Succulent

This week's template easy and fun.


Here is the simple card that I made on Monday.



Check out how I stepped it up.

1. I added some designer paper as a background.

2. I added a second smaller strip on top of the first strip.

3. I popped up my saying with dimensionals and added a flower decoration.


I stepped the card up even more with my third card.

1. I cut out a background from the designer paper and used that as my backround.

2. I added my 2 strips on top of the stencil.

3. I created a center piece using a punch, and several dies from the bundle.


 Which one of these cards is your favorite?  Leave me a comment on this page and I will send it to you.



Product List

In creating these cards.

Tomorrow, I will be putting together the card of the week.  Card Number 59!
Get your supplies ready and make your card with me at 10:30 Facebook Live, or Zoom at 6:30.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment